Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Introduction

Assalamualaikum

My initial intention for this blog was to summarise all of my personal research with regards to Life, wealth and religion. As I began in 2009, I realized that many people were searching for peace, joy, happiness and contentment in life. I always ask people I meet how they are and always get a similar negative answer, “times are bad” or “stressed”. We measure wealth by money and material gain and look for peace, joy, happiness and contentment in money…

I would like to take a look at the amount of wealth we have in having families, health, intelligence, morals and religion. I am a muslim, my religion being Islam. This is the first thing that I have of which I am absolutely grateful. My belief that Allah (S.W.T.) controls all around me and all that happens is the best way of relieving stress, if I may put it like that. Basically it is belief in Taqdir.

If one has to sit at a Sunday family gathering and listen to the discussions that men have, one would always find that MONEY or BUSINESS is the main topic of discussion and if you are in South Africa, CRIME would second that. The end result one attains from these discussions is always negative and stressful. The reason for this is that people in our community are generally unhappy, unsatisfied with what they have or greedy.

I would like to encourage positive thinking throughout the world and inspire myself and others to better ourselves daily spiritually, mentally, financially, socially and physically. If each one of us tries to improve on one aspect daily, we would be advancing everyday to a better future for ourselves and our progeny.

This brings me to the way of life we live. Who better to tell us or show us how to live our lives than our Creator and Maker, Allah (S.W.T.).

I will add more to this as soon as possible…

(I would also appreciate any comments, advices or views. Not debates as this blog is based on personal experiences…)

No comments:

Post a Comment