Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just Blogging my thoughts!!!

This post is an unorganised, rough blog of my thoughts...

In life, I aim for the best in everything and I always have goals, short term and long term. I've learnt that if I DESIRE anything and work hard towards that, I WILL get it. Of course always asking Allah for help. My objectives and aims are very clear. I must write my aims down and visualize my goals in order to focus better. All of my goals must not contradict my religion. This is very important. I never underestimate the power of my brain, dreams, imagination and thoughts. Allah (S.W.T.) has given us such faculties that I cannot fully comprehend these.... I try to develop my mind a little everyday. By doing this, I can improve myself and others. Actually, I try to improve in every aspect everyday. For example, implement a small sunnah into my life every day. In life I must be organised. This is part of my nature. Planning and organising. I cannot tolerate being late. When it comes to fear, and this why I appreciate Islam so much, I only fear Allah (S.W.T.). I cannot fear poverty, ill health, criticism or old age because Allah (S.W.T.) controls all and knows best. I cannot fear death, as death brings me closer to Jannah. I cannot fear the loss of love because Allah (S.W.T.) loves all. I always say, if I buy a machine or item, the manufacturer gives a guide book with it with dos and donts'. In the same way, Allah (S.W.T.) has created me and has given the Quraan as a guide plus the Sunnah. Allah (S.W.T.) has given me and every human being the complete guide to live our lives.

Just some experiences I've had in my 22 years of life:

When it comes to wealth, and I speak to anyone around me and mention the word wealth, automatically that person thinks money. There is much more to wealth than money. If we integrate religion and wealth and understand wealth from a religious perspective, not only would we gain wealth in all its forms but also attain peace of mind, happiness and contentment. Wealth in the form of health, intellect and family etc. is a blessing to us. Wealth in the form of material gain and money is easy to attain if one has a fixed desire to do so and makes that the object of ones life. However, this can be dangerous if it turns into greed or done in ignorance. If one has the desire to better ones self and help others in life and combine the material wealth with divine blessings, we are sure to have the best of both worlds. As I travel through life, I try never to loose focus of the end result I desire, which is Jannahtul Firdous (Highest stage in Heaven).
Happiness comes from within. I've learnt that man creates situations in which we stress ourselves. If I look at the daily news, I only see negative influences coming through the media. This must not affect me and I keep positive thoughts throughout the day. My daily routine and habits must be moulded to conform with my aims and goals. I got my daily routine from Islamic ways, Salaah, Quraan. I got further guidance from my beloved Shaykh, Shaykh Zufiqar Ahmad db, Zikrs and muraqaba and a great great inspiration in my life whom I've never met, Shaykh Suleiman Moolla. May Allah guide me in all I do. Aameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment